Information Clause - GDPR-RODO:
In accordance with the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
, we inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is:
Koszalin University of Technology, Śniadeckich 2, 75-453 Koszalin, Poland,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (+48) 94 347-85-00, (+48) 94 342-59-63.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Mr. Mariusz Lenartowicz, email@example.com, (+48) 94 347-86-22.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the contract concluded between the Organizer of the IIRTS Conference and the Participant of the Conference - article 6 section 1 (b) GDPR. Your personal data will be processed in order to participate in the IIRTS Conference in accordance with article 6 section 1 points a/b/c/d/f of the above-mentioned GDPR Regulation.
- The data will be processed for the implementation and settlement of the Conference IIRTS'2019.
- According to the law in force, personal data may be transferred to processing entities (article 28 section 1 GDPR) - to publishers, institutions and companies whose services the Conference Participants will use as well as bodies authorized under the law. Your personal data will be shared with other recipients. The recipients of your personal data will be only entities participating in the Conference.
- Your personal data will be processed and kept for the period necessary to organize the Conference.
- You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your personal data and the right to limit processing (in cases and on the conditions specified in the GDPR Regulation).
- The data processing takes place on the basis of the consent granted. You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made based on the consent given before its withdrawal. The consent withdrawal from the processing of personal data may be sent by email to the DPO or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if it is justified that your personal data are processed by the DPO in breach of the provisions of the above-mentioned GDPR Regulation.
- Your personal data is necessary to effect the contract of participation in the Conference IIRTS'2019. Your personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition of participation in the Conference. If the personal data is not provided, the participation in the Conference will not be possible.
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated way, nevertheless the decisions concerning you will not be automated and your data will not be profiled.