Welcome to the official site of the International online Conference on Innovations Induced by Research in Technical Systems - IIRTS'2019, which serves as a platform for researchers, academicians and professionals to present, discuss and promote innovative solutions and approaches to problems created as a result of their research related to scientific and engineering inventions in the broad field of Technical Systems.
The Conference Proceedings will be published in the Springer series of Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering in a Volume titled "Innovations Induced by Research in Technical Systems".
Journal Special Issue of IIRTS'2019:
Extended versions of best papers of IIRTS'2019 will be invited to the Special Issue on "Innovations Induced by Research in Technical Systems" of the Springer Journal "Multiscale and Multidisciplinary Modeling, Experiments and Design".
- IIRTS is an acronym for Innovations Induced by Research in Technical Systems.
- Visit the IIRTS Website frequently for latest information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer (confirmed): Publication.
- The Special Issue for IIRTS'2019 of the Springer Journal is confirmed: Publication.
- The Timeline for IIRTS'2019 has been updated: Timeline - Important Dates.
The Conference will be held on October 15-18, 2019. The Conference is completely virtual mode and requires no physical travel to the conference location. There are no travel costs or accommodation costs. Participants will present research papers online using the provided web-based conferencing solution. This Conference is offering a fantastic opportunity to attend an international scientific forum from the convenience of your desktop.
The servers of this Conference:
© 2018-2019 IIRTS.org - Innovations Induced by Research - International Conference - all rights reserved.